One unified point of contact and control for all users
Successful businesses can expect growing pains, especially if they’re accumulating multiple ERPs due to M&A activity. Adding new systems creates bottlenecks and higher costs — not only to purchase but also to implement, maintain and train staff. Esker unifies all the pieces of this fragmented puzzle by centralising workflow functions — whether you’re automating O2C or P2P processes — outside the ERP environment. With one point of contact for all users, companies are free to grow and innovate without the limitations of disparate systems holding them back.
- Rounded image:Main text:ENABLESub text:real-time decisions across multiple ERPs.
- Rounded image:Main text:SIMPLIFYSub text:training & user acceptance.
- Rounded image:Main text:STREAMLINESub text:setup of shared services centres.
- Rounded image:Main text:STARTSub text:your project without having to centralise first.
Integrate seamlessly. Consolidate securely.
After 30+ years in the business, there aren't too many ERPs we haven't worked with. Esker solutions work with a wide range of ERP applications — SAP®, Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV, Oracle® E-Business Suite and Oracle® JD Edwards EnterpriseOne just to name a few. Benefits of Esker integration with ERP applications include:
- Simultaneous integration with multiple ERPs
- ERP-independent workflow suited to multi-ERP implementations
- Preconfigured solution based on best practices
- Fast rollout and deployment
- Tested and reliable integration
- Link to original document and processing information within the ERP system
- Complete invoice integration audit
- Increased value of current technology investments
Ask us anything.
Don't complicate your company's growth. Ask Esker how we can
help centralise your framework of systems today!