Esker at a glance
Esker started out as a software vendor back in 1985 with a direct and simple vision in mind — help businesses deliver their paper documents electronically. Today, Esker is widely recognised as a leader in AI-driven process automation software all around the world. Companies use our cloud-based solutions to drive greater efficiency, accuracy, visibility and cost savings throughout their O2C and P2P processes.
- CustomersOver 600k users & 6,000 SaaS customers operating in 50+ countries
- Global operationsGlobal headquarters in Lyon, France, & U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin, with offices around the world
- EmployeesOver 600 professionals in 14 countries dedicated to serving our customers & partners
- Experience34 years of field expertise, product development & continued innovation
- AI ExpertiseAn early adopter of AI technology including machine learning & deep learning capabilities
- Financial Standing 87 million euros in total sales revenue in 2018; profitable; listed on Euronext Paris
Jean-Michel Bérard │ CEO | Esker
MEET ESKER LEADERSHIP >
Proud to be a pioneer in cloud computing
A big part of Esker’s continued success is the fact that 1 out of 4 Esker employees are dedicated to product development. With 6,000+ SaaS customers and 600,000+ SaaS users worldwide, Esker’s on-demand services now represent nearly 88% of revenue.
PAGES PROCESSED AND SENT BY ESKER’S ON-DEMAND PLATFORM
A brief history of Esker
Wherever business processes need automating, that's where Esker will be.
OUR TROPHY SHELF IS GETTING A LITTLE CROWDED …
Back in ’85 Esker was just another small software startup. Today, we’ve grown into a recognised global leader — earning many awards and accolades along the way.
Notable business associations
We’re proud of the business associations we’ve made over the years and what it means to the thousands of companies that rely our solutions and expertise.
- Coming Soon