If you’re going to standardise, do it right.
Moving your operations to a shared services centre (SSC) model is an important step for achieving global efficiency and cost savings. The problem is, many businesses are leaving value on the table due to lack of process control and visibility. Esker’s O2C and P2P automation solutions combine technologies such as intelligent capture, click-and-go processing and electronic workflow to fill in any gaps in your SSC model and pave the way for continual improvements.
- Rounded image:Main text:STANDARDISESub text:processes across multiple locations.Block url new window:off
- Rounded image:Main text:SIMPLIFYSub text:country code management & multi-language support.Block url new window:off
- Rounded image:Main text:MANAGESub text:workflow independently of your ERP applications.Block url new window:off
- Rounded image:Main text:TRACKSub text:orders/invoices in real time & measure efficiency.Block url new window:off
You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
What's working? What's not? With Esker, companies don't just gain operational efficiencies, they also get answers to invaluable questions that were previously unknowable — including metrics and real-time analytics into O2C and P2P activities and trends that optimise both short- and long-term decision-making.
- Timeliness of payments
- Discounts captured due to early payments
- Level of automation already implemented
- Peaks in order workload (both for customer service and supply chain)
- Number of orders and their associated revenue over time
- Orders/invoices processed per month
- Orders/invoices processed per employee
- Orders/invoices that may automatically process
- Order channel repartition
- Number of suppliers and/or customers
Setting Up a Shared Service for Success
How Cloud-Based Automation Supports Your Global Initiatives
Maintain business continuity as you make your move.
Business disruptions are the last thing a CFO, CIO or COO wants to think about. Thankfully, they won't have to with Esker's cloud-based solution. Because workflow is unified externally within the solution — even in diverse, multiple-ERP situations — business continuity is maintained. Plus, 24/7 year-round monitoring means that companies can include locations in different time zones.
Fear of financial audits? Not with Esker.
When SSC owners lack control and oversight over critical elements of their process, they are putting their company at real risk in the event of an audit. Esker’s intelligent cloud-based solution is equipped with real-time tracking capabilities so that any invoice can be tracked or evaluated at any time. When an invoice was processed, who processed it, what really caused the payment delay and other auditable data is all accessible with the click of a button.
Ask us anything.
Making a successful transition to a shared services centre isn't easy.
Contact Esker to see what our solutions can do for your global success.
- Coming Soon